Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mood of the day!

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections...."

Today I have decided to be happy at what I have and not keep on cribbing for more and forget to celebrate the small things in this world. I think my problem is I am never really happy with anything in this world....for example - I have been trying to get this job at Monsanto for the last one year and when I got it, I was not happy although I knew right from the beginning that the salary would never be good. To think again, I think what is making me unhappy is the fact that other students are getting more then what I am getting. Stop comparing and be happy for the fact that I have managed to get a job when 75% of the students have not managed to do so in this economy. Does that sound a bell??? Be happy...celebrate life and celebrate what you have rather then waiting to celebrate what you may not have in future!

No comments: